Skip to Content, Skip to Navigation
Advertisement

Safeguard OSH Solutions - Thomson Reuters



Search or browse all our News, Compliance, Inspiration/Best Practice and Supplier information!

Employment Today

[View Current Issue... ]

Employment Today is New Zealand's leading publication on HR management and employment law. Experience the magazine yourself: read the free stories below, view the current issue's table of contents, search current and back issues, or ask for a sample print copy. Please email subscription enquiries to hrsolutions@thomsonreuters.com

Free stories from the current issue

Embracing the key influencers for change

Successful change depends on involving the key influencers in an organisation, yet research suggests leaders can only identify 30 percent of these people, leaving a whopping 70 percent invisible. That’s either a big opportunity or a big problem, says Bernie White.

Screen check—How to avoid hiring mistakes

Including a pre-employment screening programme in your recruitment process can minimise the risk of a bad hire. Craig Gubbins looks at why it’s worth doing.

Testing times

Kirsty McDonald and Graeme Tanner look at the legal and practical elements of drug and alcohol testing, both pre employment and in the workplace.

News, compliance and best practice

As well as Daily News (Alert24 People Management, online) and Inspiration/Best Practice (Employment Today magazine, in print and online) we have HR Partner, your HR toolkit containing ten specialist online modules providing detailed guidance on employment law and HR best practice together with a wide-ranging collection of downloadable HR forms and templates.

For people managers we have HR for Managers, a Compliance and Best Practice module with practical guidance, checklists, sample forms and policies, combined with all the relevant legislation, to assist you deal with all basic operational HR issues.

We also have a range of other related employment law and tax compliance products. Please browse the tables of content or search a topic to retrieve a list of relevant items from all these publications & resources.

Further information on all the products is available here.

Events

The Law @ Work 2017

25-26 July, Auckland + Christchurch

View this event

Our partners